I forgot my password. What do I do?
If you have forgotten your password or you simply wish to reset it, you can reset your password by following these steps:
1. Click on the "LOG IN" link as shown by the red circle in the screen shot below.
2. You will then be presented with the following screen:
3. In the above screen, click on the "Forgot Password" link as shown by the red circle. After doing so you will be presented with the following screen:
4. In the above screen, enter your username in the "Screen Name" field and then click on the "Next" button. You will then be presented with the following screen:
5. In the above screen, enter the answer to the question you had selected the first time you logged on. Also enter the text verification and then click on the "Send Password Reset Link" button.
6. You will receive an email with a link which, when clicked on, will bring you to a screen where you will be able to set a password of your choice.
If you still require assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE FOR UNFPA EMPLOYEES: Your RHI user account is the same as your MyUNFPA account. Therefore to retrieve your RHI password you need to retrieve your MyUNFPA password. If instead you forgot your RHI username you will need to contact your local IT support staff to retrieve your MyUNFPA username.