Request a Pro Forma Invoice from UNFPA
To get a Pro forma Invoice:
- Select your items from the Product Catalog
- Download a Request for Pro forma Invoice form
- Send your filled out form to requestUNFPA@unfpa.org
- You will receive your Pro forma Invoice from a member of your regional procurement team.
To place an order for emergency reproductive health kits:
- Download an IARH Kits Request Form (En)
- Send your filled-out form to the email@example.com
- A member of the emergency procurement team will contact you.
By placing an order with UNFPA, you agree to UNFPA Service Conditions.
Questions to consider before ordering:
- Are the products registered in the country where they will be used?
- Is the consignee eligible to utilize UNFPA procurement services?
Note: The consignee needs to be a governmental or not-for-profit organization working in a developing country
- Will the consignee charge for the products?
Note: Products procured by UNFPA may not be sold to or in the private sector, unless the client can provide proof that the private sector entity is a non-profit organization.
Things to remember before sending Request for Pro forma Invoice:
- If special import documents are required, please make a note of this in the details field of your form
(some countries may require pre-shipment inspection for customs purposes - not for quality assurance)
- If customized artwork or printing is required, please include the specifications as part of your request
- If post-shipment testing will take place, please note this on your form
Please make sure that the Request for Pro forma Invoice includes the following information:
- Complete name and delivery address of the consignee and details for all other parties that need to be notified
- Detailed item specifications
- Product quantities
- Correct units of measure for all products
For further information, please contact your UNFPA focal point.
Request for Pro forma forms
- Request for Proforma Invoice - (EN, ES & FR)
Emergency Kits Request forms
UNFPA Service Conditions