Users can browse the www.unfpaprocurement.org website without revealing personal information. UNFPA will not specifically identify the user during general browsing. Users may be asked to provide personal information when they register with the website, order merchandise, request information, join an electronic mailing list or provide feedback.
UNFPA gathers some information during browsing, including: users' internet protocol addresses, browser types, operating systems, websites that refer users to www.unfpaprocurement.org, and navigation through the website. This information is used for website analysis and improving the website and is stored by UNFPA.
UNFPA collects personal information, such as name, address, phone number and e-mail address, only with the user's permission. This information is stored by UNFPA and may be used for:
- Contacting users – either in response to a query or suggestion, or to mail newsletters, documents, publications, etc.
- Confirming purchases and registrations on the website.
- Helping UNFPA develop products and services.
- For internal administration and analysis.
- Considering any applications or requests for information made by users.
- Users have the right to see, cancel and correct any personal information held by UNFPA.